Thursday, July 12, 2007

Blog Make Over!

Welcome to my new blog! I have decided to delete the old one because I stopped using it. Mainly because all I ever did on there was complain and moan about stuff that is not important. So here is something new and refreshing. I go to restaurants A LOT so I am going to write a little review about all the restaurants that I visit. On the other days I will post a recipe or something else to do with food or even cool new products that are on the market.

You see... Food is my passion. I love cooking for friends and trying new things all the time. The minute I do it for money... I hate it. I don't mind doing funky cakes on the side, because that is fun and creative. I love making wedding cakes (not the plastic icing ones!), funky girly cakes and also kiddies cakes.

John Torode always told me: 'Relax! It is only food.'

You might not agree with everything that a write and if so comments are always welcome! I would also love to hear about places that you enjoy.. I am always looking for a new place to visit.

"We are all cups, constantly and quietly being filled. The trick is, knowing how to tip ourselves over and let the beautiful stuff out."
-Ray Bradbury

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice to see you back in the blogosphere.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog,I look forward to lots of good reading and eating !!

Tracy